2010 Tax Return for Unemployed - IRS Tax returns during unemployment
Unemployment Tax return for 2010 income require a lot of important considerations. People are not sure what is the best possible way to file tax return to take most advantage during unemployment.
To prepare 2010 IRS tax returns during unemployment, here are various options and my recommendations -
1. Preparing Tax returns on your own - Ofcourse, this method is Free for preparing the tax returns. You can get the free forms at any local public library or even online. You just need to fill various sections and that will be all.
Pros - Free and straight forward. Good for people whose income has been simplistic and doesn't involve any complications.
Cons - You may never know which crucial information you may miss out. Unlike filing Tax return online using a software, the tax refunds may take some time to come
2. Using 2010 Tax Return software - This can be a pretty good investment if you want to make sure that you don't miss any deduction. Tax preparation softwares now a days are very sophosticated and softwares such as turbo tax etc give you guarantee of maximum refunds.
Pros - Guaranteed maximum refunds, Tax Refunds come very quickly. And the softwares allow you to claim maximum deductions. Simple to use
Cons - Not free. (though the benefits of tax softwares like Turb Tax acheived may far exceed the cost)
3. Filing through a tax consultant - This can be a fool proof way to file tax returns. The tax consultant can spend time with you and can give you good suggestions related to your 2010 tax returns and can try to get maximum refunds or can lower your liability.
But they can be pretty expensive..May be twice or thrice the cost of using a 2010 Income Tax Return software
Pros - Guaranteed way to get all the deductions. A personal help.
Cons - Much more costly than using a tax return software. Some consultants charge as much as $500.
Mentioned above are all the ways to file tax returns.
My recommendation will be for you to use a Tax Return software because -
1. The Tax refunds come very quickly..Sometimes in as little as 2 weeks.
2. Tax Return softwares like Turbo Tax come with a guarantee of maximum refunds. They are sophisticated enough so that you claim maximum deductions.
3. Simple way to file tax when compared with filing paper tax returns manually.
4. Pretty much inexpensive. And when compared with using services of tax consultant, they are more or less a bargain.!